Friday, May 30, 2008

Correction

In the last entry, there was a little bit of a misprint. I just wanted to say that the Sheltie puppy is my plan for an apartment friendly dog to get sometime in the near future because I think it would actually be small enough to live happily in an apartment. If I was actually getting the ranch, I would want a golden retriever puppy, which is my favorite kind of dog, but not very apartment friendly.

Just wanted to clarify. It was really bothering me that I put down the wrong dog.

S.

P.S.-Leaving tomorrow for Buffalo. If you hear disturbing reports about a girl who was incarcerated for chopping her mother up and leaving the pieces throughout the Smokey Mountains, you'll know why. Too bad I don't look good in orange.

1 comment:

Thryn said...

Have you arrived??
Is everyone alive?
I hope you thrive...
that's how we jive....

BTW, I called last night.