Friday, March 7, 2008

I Want to Give You Something Beautiful

This is not profound. This is more me checking in, popping my head out the door and saying, "Hello, outside world. Long time no see." Amazing what can happen to you when you step out of the world for a while. For example, I was at Target over this past weekend and I nearly died because there were so many different kinds of underwear. Seriously, there were like 12 different kinds. Just women's. How do we handle that on a day to day basis?

This time has been good. I have been more artistic in the last couple weeks than I have been for months. I think of poetry, though most of it I still don't write it down. I hosted a talent show. I performed a hip-hop dance. I learned to split wood. I have new friends. I have had hard discussions, with myself, with God, and with other people. I have discovered the Book of Common Prayer all over again. I let the baby grab my finger tightly. I drank a lot of tea. I commit again to Beauty.

Next time I will have more to say. For now I just wanted to say hello...

Hello.

1 comment:

Hope said...

Hello.

and Thank You.