Sunday, March 29, 2009

Meat Grinder



After this weekend, I feel like I've been through a meat grinder. A four hour tabling event first thing on Saturday. Extroverting for potential volunteers, for four hours. No lunch and no water provided. Then a trip to the airport, a tango workshop and a milonga in the evening where I completely lost my mojo. Felt like I did crappy with every partner. Shoes sticking on the floor. Paid for green tea that tasted yucky. One of those nights. Today, long meeting (on a Sunday!) where I felt like my authority was undermined on every side, including by punk teenagers who won't participate, but have lots of ideas about how things should be done differently. Looking forward to a long evening of paying respects to my introverted side...and tomorrow, back to work.

S.

No comments: