Friday, April 24, 2009

April Flew







Guys, I have to say, I feel pretty bad about how the blog has been going this month. I feel like all of a sudden somebody has pushed the fast forward button on this month and all of a sudden...yeah, it's pretty much over. I checked. So, here is my fast forward update of the past month. In April, I:

--traveled to Houston and spent and entire week frolicking through my preview of summer.
--discovered a monastery that raised miniature horses
--tabled in about a zillion school cafeterias, spreading the word about services for youth in crisis.
--added a ranunculus to my collection of non-dying plants (fingers crossed!).
--cleaned a beach for Earth Week.
--got the most kick-ass, sexy haircut I think I've ever had.
--visited Houghton to finally see Into the Woods.
--celebrated twenty-four years of me with whiskey, tapas, and very dear friends
--fought "The Man" (actually it was more like "The Women") and tried so very hard to improve what my job was supposed to be
--fought the most epic battle to seek and win a bridesmaid dress.
--composed awesome, hilarious songs with Eric, Jer, and Alicia
--planted five trees (FIVE! yeah. go Earth!)
--saw the Russian National Ballet Theatre perform The Sleeping Beauty
--eagerly, eagerly! awaited the arrival of Real Spring
--and, stuff. You know, stuff. I don't know where all the time goes, honestly. But it's going, going, gone as far as April is concerned. I hope you feel at least a little bit better acquainted with why I've been so absent this past month. Forgive me! I commit anew to checking in more frequently and keeping you in the loop.

S.

No comments: